Fantasy RPG forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Nestless Cucco
by Tha Jackable Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:19 pm

» The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets
by Tha Jackable Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:14 pm

» What things do you think can be improved?
by Tha Jackable Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Poll

What do you think of the look and funcionality of this forum?

The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  I_vote_lcap0%The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  I_vote_lcap33%The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  I_vote_lcap33%The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  I_vote_lcap0%The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets

2 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  Empty The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets

Post by Tha Jackable Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:26 pm

Post your character sheets for LOZ ONLY below!

Name:
Race:
Fairy (Kokiri only):
Looks:
Personality:
Tha Jackable
Tha Jackable
King of kings
King of kings

Might : 10262

Character sheet
Character Name: Coalimm Stormforge
Race: Dwarf
Class: Shaman

https://fantasyroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets

Post by Blockhead01 Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Name: Rauru-Goro
Race: Goron
Fairy: none
Inventory: Pickaxe, big backpack, sleeping bag, Goron specialty fruit archaeologists Tools and a dusty bottle.

Looks: Bit above average size goron with a big brown dusty backpack pickaxe on the side and a sleeping bag attached to the top of the bag with some rope and some facial rock and hair on the head and back

Personality: Very intrigued with ancient history, smart and really a person that overreacts when exited. And not too great with combat.
Blockhead01
Blockhead01
Ground dweller
Ground dweller

Might : 10187

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets

Post by Tha Jackable Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Name: Gaika
Race: Sheikah
Fairy (Kokiri only): -
Inventory: Mask of truth, eye of truth, Backpack with lots of room, sleeping bag, knife, binoculars, rations and a flute.
Looks: Red eyes, long white hair, black and green robes with white sheikah emblem, tall and slim.
Personality: Quite intelligent and keen, always curious. She acts sober an always considers all possibilities before action. Loyal and humble personality.

The Legend of Zelda Character Sheets  692a1c12
Sketch of my character I made
Tha Jackable
Tha Jackable
King of kings
King of kings

Might : 10262

Character sheet
Character Name: Coalimm Stormforge
Race: Dwarf
Class: Shaman

https://fantasyroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum